As one of the few automation integrators, we have an extensive Research and Development department. Its mission is to observe trends and explore new technologies. As a result, we create complete systems used not only in factories but also in the service industry.
We specialize in advanced solutions based on visual systems, automation, and artificial intelligence. Through continuous research and testing of innovative technologies, we aim to enhance the safety and efficiency of production processes.
Our achievements include a series of successful research and development projects supported by NCBiR funding.
AUTONOMOUS CONTROL SYSTEM
- It uses artificial intelligence algorithms to map the terrain, plan the route and avoid obstacles.
- It allows for faster and more accurate journeys, as well as reducing the risk of collisions and damage.
INTELLIGENT SECURITY SYSTEM (PRECISION OBJECT DETECTION SYSTEM)
- It uses a fusion of information from RGB cameras, a far-infrared sensor (thermal imaging camera) and a depth map sensor to precisely locate objects using artificial intelligence.
- The system allows the recognition of objects such as people, vehicles, or obstacles in the working area.
SYSTEM FOR THE LOCATION OF OBJECTS IN SPACE
- It uses radio (Bluetooth 5.1) and video (depth camera) localization technology.
- It allows precise tracking of the position of objects in space, as well as detecting and identifying objects.
Discover Our Capabilities
Our research and development group focuses mainly on developing intelligent security systems that use Deep Learning to detect and identify objects, events and potential threats in real time.
Our INTELLIGENT VISUAL SYSTEM is used in security monitoring in industrial plants and in support of autonomous systems.
The R&D department has filed 5 patent applications and already has 1 granted patent, demonstrating our commitment to creating innovative solutions.