Why choose Unitem?
- we have an experienced team, with low turnover of employees;
- we have the support of an extensive R&D team, which includes recognized EngDs;
- our integrators have participated in innovative projects on a global scale: building a fully autonomous lawnmower and a safety system for industrial workers based on AI and modality fusion;
- we focus on competence – our integrators regularly undergo additional training;
- we keep up with industry innovations;
- we strive to meet all the requirements the customers put before us, and propose alternative solutions, if necessary.
Check how we integrated new robots with an existing AGV system
We are a member of the Technical Committee of the Polish Committee for Standardization!
An example of automation to increase production efficiency:
We specialize in:
- designing, programming, installation and commissioning of industrial automation systems, control systems and vision systems;
- optimization of production processes (check how our milling machine reduced the machining time of a customer’s detail by 95%!);
- construction of automated industrial machines: assembly, machining, and robotic stations, for quality control and material handling;
- construction of production lines from A to Z;
- modernization of existing production lines (e.g., paint lines);
- creation of perfect control and electrical cabinets.
We are familiar with components and robots from the following companies: Siemens, Festo, Turck/Banner, Balluff, Pepperl+Fuchs, Piltz, Sick, Keyence, Fanuc, Yaskawa, Universal Robots
Projects at Unitem are carried out comprehensively including:
- mechanical design,
- electrical design,
- programming of controllers and robots,
- manufacturing of parts,
We provide services in:
- designing, constructing, building, and programming advanced production machines
- creation of intelligent software taking into account, among other things, the autonomy of machines and equipment.
Our machines and cabinets are CE certified.